There are a few ways to contribute to your Acorns Later account. If you’d like to make a contribution, first make sure that your primary bank account, which we call your Funding Source, is linked to your Acorns Later account.
To set up a Recurring Contribution, follow these steps:
1. On your Acorns Later home screen, find the “Set It and Forget It” card
2. Choose the amount you want to contribute
3. Choose the frequency — daily, weekly or monthly
4. Confirm your contribution
You can also make a One-Time Contribution — anytime, anywhere!
1. On your Acorns Later home screen, find the, “Have some extra cash?” card
2. Select the amount you wish to invest or press “More Options"
3. Confirm your contribution