You should receive an email notification and see your pending rewards in the Earn more money section of your Acorns account within 3-7 business days of a successful transaction with an Earn partner.
If you do not see your reward pending after 7 business days, your purchase may not have met the promotional requirements of the offer. Here are some common reasons why the reward may not have been honored and is not pending in the Earn section of your Acorns account:
- You activated another cashback browser/extension (i.e. Honey, Rakuten, etc.) or used a discount or promotion code
- You did not click the link in the Acorns app/web, email, or activate the Chrome extension/Safari Extension offer or did not make the purchase in the same session (the same session means that you should not navigate away from the window/app after clicking the link in the Acorns app)
- You made a purchase for a non-commissionable item(s), which are outlined in the Exclusions section of the Earn offer (you can find more details in the Terms & conditions of the offer)
- The partner’s offer is for new customers or one-time purchases only. If you are an existing or prior customer, the reward will not be honored by the partner
- You have not allowed your app to track. iOS users can find more information here
You may review each partner’s requirements by selecting the specific offer from our mobile or web app and reviewing the Exclusions section of the offer. If your transaction with the partner has violated any of the terms of the offer, then the partner will not honor the reward.
If you don’t see the Earn rewards listed as pending in the Earn section of your Acorns account within 3-7 business days of your transaction, and you are sure that you have met the terms and conditions of the offer after comparing your receipt against the exclusions of the offer, please fill out the Earn Missing Credit form.