Once you’ve connected a checking account or a debit/credit card, Acorns will round-up each transaction to the nearest dollar. We track that leftover spare change and, once your Round-Ups add up to at least $5, invest it for you in your Invest account.
These investments will be *funded* by withdrawing funds from your linked Funding Source. You can review your linked Funding Source by going to Settings > Linked Accounts.
To set up Round-Ups, follow the steps below:
- After logging in to your account, tap "Invest for your future"
- Tap "Round-Ups Settings"
- You can then decide your preferences and tap "Save"
- After logging in to your account, click on "Invest for your future"
- Click on "Round-Ups Settings"
- You can then decide your preferences and follow any prompts to confirm