Acorns will recommend a portfolio for you based on your age, time horizon, income, goals, and risk tolerance. Of course, you may choose a more or less aggressive portfolio than our recommendation and you are free to change it at any time.
Please complete the following steps to change your portfolio:
1. Tap the Invest For Your Future button
2. Tap "Portfolio"
3. Use the buttons at the top of the screen to scroll through the different profiles and tap Change Profile
4. Confirm the change by following the dialogue box
1. From the home screen, click the “Invest for your Future” button
2. Click “Portfolio”
3. Use the left and right arrows to scroll through each portfolio
4. When you have made your selection, click “Change Portfolio” at the bottom of the screen
*Acorns rebalances your account according to the asset allocation of the selected portfolio by selling overrepresented ETFs and buying underrepresented ETFs.
Acorns does not recommend changing portfolios often, due to our overall passive investment strategy, as well as awareness of the tax consequences of selling securities in your account in order to buy different ones.