Sometimes Round-Ups Accounts may experience a delay or interruption while populating on your Acorns account.
To ensure that we establish a successful connection with your Round-Ups Account, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that you have selected the proper sub-account with your Financial Institution.
- Double check if these transactions in question have fully posted to your online bank account. Transactions that are currently pending will not populate on your Acorns account until they have been confirmed and posted to your bank account.
- Verify that your online banking security features allow for third party access.
If after 72 hours your Round-Ups transactions are not populating on your Acorns Account, please try unlinking and relinking the account to reestablish the connection by completing the following steps:
1. In the upper right corner, click on the Personal Avatar icon
2. Select Settings
3. Under Personal, select Linked Accounts
4. Under Cards & Accounts, select Add Account
5. Search for your bank
6. Connect using your banking credentials
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please send an email to Support@acorns.com and we would be happy to investigate further.