Although the ‘Please Check Your Username and Password and Try Again' message typically indicates the login credentials provided were incorrect, this message can also be your bank’s way of letting us know that something went wrong.
In order to troubleshoot this issue, please log in directly to your bank's website from a desktop or laptop computer to verify that there are no sign-in issues on your bank's end.
After successfully logging into your online bank account, open a new tab or window and login to your Acorns account here, and complete the following steps to link to your Round-Ups® Account through Acorns.com:
- Click on the menu (avatar) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on 'Profile & Settings'
- Click on 'Linked Accounts'
- Click on 'Link another account'
- Search for your bank and connect using your banking credentials