If you are trying to link your checking account and are having trouble doing so, please follow these steps:
- After logging in to your account, tap menu (avatar) in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Linked Accounts'
- Tap the '...' in the upper right-hand corner and tap 'Change primary account'
- Type "123" in the search bar and tap 'Don't see your bank?'
- Enter your routing number and account number and tap 'Link Account'
- After logging in to your account, click menu (avatar) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on 'Profile & Settings'
- Click on 'Linked Accounts'
- Click on 'Change primary'
- Click on 'Link Manually'
- Enter your routing number and account number and click on 'Link Account'
If you are still unable to link your account, please send us a message and we'd be happy to help you out.