You can set up direct deposit right from your Acorns Checking account!
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Acorns account and tap "Bank smarter"
- Tap the gear icon, in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, to access your settings
- Scroll down and tap "Direct Deposit"
- Tap "Get deposit form," fill in the necessary information and tap "Next"
- Add your signature and tap the arrow (mobile) or "Next" (web)
- Preview, then tap "Download deposit form" to download!
Once completed, submit this document to your HR or Payroll department to set up your direct deposit into Acorns Checking! Please note, it can take 1-2 payroll cycles for changes to take effect, so make sure to follow up with your HR or payroll department to check on the progress of your request.
Alternatively, you can directly set it up with your HR department. You will need to share your Acorns Checking account info with your HR or Payroll department:
- Your name: Please provide your full legal name on file with your Acorns Checking account
- Account type: If you’re asked to choose between savings and checking, please choose checking
- Your account number and routing number for Acorns Checking
You can find this info in your account. Log in to your Acorns account, go to your Acorns Checking account, then go to Account Details by tapping the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.