If you are having trouble setting up your phone number for Two-Factor Authentication you can always set up 2FA with a verified email address as well. Please note, we only require one piece of verified contact info to set up 2FA.
To update the email address info linked to Two-Factor Authentication, please follow the steps below:
- Visit Settings, then select Personal Info
- Under Contact Info, you will see your phone and email.
- Select either to begin setting up 2FA
- You will then be prompted to select the "Next" button to enter the verification process.
- 2FA will send a 6-digit code to your email address. Once you receive the code, input it into the alert in-app.
- Two-Factor Authentication verification is now complete! The alert next to contact info should now be verified.